Concessions will be open at the 2017 Convention from Wednesday, November 1, through, Saturday, November 4. Any interested organization may request space to exhibit, demonstrate, and/or sell handmade products at the Convention. Click here to download the Concession Application form.
The Association of Hawaiian Civic Clubs (AHCC) and Na Lei Makalapua - Mainland Council of the AHCC (NLM/MCAHCC) reserve the right to deny space to any individual, club, or organization who does not comply with the conditions for participation that appear elsewhere on this application.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
1. CONCESSION FEE: Fee is $250 (flat rate, one day or four days). Dates and times: Wednesday, November 1 to Saturday, November 4, 2017, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Fee is payable to Na Lei Makalapua - Mainland Council and is due not later than September 15, 2017. Mail to: Emma Sarono, 4325 S. K St. Tacoma WA 98418. Fee is not refundable after September 15, 2017.
2. HOURS OF OPERATION: The concessionaire or his/her representative will check in at 7:30 a.m., on Wednesday, November 1, in the lobby of the Double Tree by Hilton SeaTac, WA; 18740 International Boulevard, SeaTac, WA 98188 for assignment of location. Daily set-up time is at 7:30 a.m. Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Wednesday, November 1 to Saturday, November 4, 2017.
3. TABLES, AND CHAIRS: Participants in this event will be provided with one 8' table and 2 chairs. You will be allotted an 8ft x 8ft selling space.
4. HAND-CRAFTED PRODUCTS: Only Hand-Crafted products will be acceptable. Absolutely no imports allowed.
5. STORAGE AND CLEANUP: Vendors shall be responsible for storing products at the end of each day. Please inform us of any day(s) that your concession will not be in operation. You are responsible for cleanup of the general area utilized for your concession. For safety and security reasons, all arts, crafts, and exhibition must be taken down not later than 5:30 p.m. daily.